When a file or folder is deleted from Google Drive, it is not permanent deleted. Instead, it is sent to the system's trash folder. If this file or folder was deleted by accident, you may restore your content in a few simple clicks.
Restore Trashed File on Google Drive
Login to your Google account, and head to the Google Drive main interface. Then click on More > Trash.
In the right pane, right-click on the file of your choice and select Restore from trash:
Your file will be restored to your Google Drive folder.
- Recover a Deleted File from Google Drive
- How to recover permanently deleted files from google photos - How-To - Android
- Cannot delete files from usb drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Cannot delete files from flash drive write protected ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Delete backup whatsapp google drive - How-To - Google
- How to make file in google drive public - How-To - Google