I want to concatenate 4 tables having the same structure, but located in different directories. What will change is the number of row to be imported (per month) and the contents of columns. How can this be implemented in VBA?
Sheets("sheet to be copied").Select 'selection of the data field Application.Goto Reference:="R2C1" Range("A2:A2").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select 'select to the left Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select ' select downward Selection.Copy 'copy selection
Thanks to PHILOU10120 for this tip.
- Excel - Concatenate multiple tables
- How to apply formula in excel to multiple sheets - How-To - Excel
- Excel - Concatenate the date with time - How-To - Excel
- Create a drop down list in excel with multiple columns - How-To - Excel
- Does excel use multiple cores - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba search table for value - How-To - Excel