The Recycle bin icon, no longer appears on my desktop. How to restore it?
For Windows Vista and Seven:
- Right-click on your Desktop > Personalize > Change Desktop icon.
- Note that: If you are using the Home Basic version, simply type "show desktop icon" in the search field and select "Show or Hide common icon on Desktop".
- Check "Recycle Bin" and click on OK
For Windows XP:
- Right-click on your Desktop > Properties > Office Tab > Customize Desktop.
- Select the items you want to display or hide.
This document, titled « Windows - How to restore the Recycle bin icon on the desktop? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM