To record your calls made on Skype, you can make use of the Pamela for Skype. In its free version this tool allows you to record conversations having a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
- Download and install Pamela for Skype Basic version :https://download.pamela.biz/PamelaSetup_Basic.exe.
- Note that: Un-check the installation of sponsor programs (Ask Toolbar..etc) to avoid the modification of your search engine and browser settings.
- Once the program is installed, open Skype.
- A small notification box requesting access to Skype by Pamela.exe, will be displayed:
- Click on Allow access.
- Initiates a voice or video call with one of your contacts and this small dialog shall open:
- Choose your recording mode (audio or video).
- The recording will automatically stop once you end the call.
- You can access it by launching the Pamela application (double click on the desktop shortcut).
Go to the "Skype recordings" tab:
- Set an automatic reply message
- Automatically warn caller that the conversation will be recorded
- Create custom Skype moods
- Configure the video properties (resolution, frame per second..)
- Automatically close conversation upon reaching maximum recording time
- Pamela for Skype - Record your audio and video calls
- How to Make Audio and Video Calls with WhatsApp Desktop - How-To - WhatsApp
- Pamela for Skype - Automatically warn caller that the conversation will be recorded - How-To - Skype
- Pamela for Skype - Configure the video properties (resolution, frame per second..) - How-To - Skype
- Pamela for Skype - Play audio files in Windows default audio player - How-To - Skype
- OneNote - Enable searching audio and video recordings for words - How-To - Office Software