To enable this option under Pamela for Skype Basic, follow the below procedure:
- Open Pamela for Skype.
- Click on Tools > Options.
- Go to the "General" section
- In the right-pane, check "Play audio in Windows default audio player".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Pamela for Skype - Play audio files in Windows default audio player
- How to play mswmm files on windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to play swf files on windows 10 - How-To - Software
- How to play m3u files on windows 10 - How-To - Multimedia
- Playing vob files on windows 10 - How-To - Video software
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
This document, titled « Pamela for Skype - Play audio files in Windows default audio player », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).