Your computer is working, but the screen is almost unreadable? The possible causes are:
- If you have a desktop computer, you can try to adjust the brightness level using the dedicated button located on the screen itself.
- If you have a laptop, a combination of the Fn key and the key with a "sun" icon allows you to change the brightness level.
Go to the Control panel and check that your video settings are correct set (luminosity. ..).
Some laptops will automatically go in sleep mode once the battery is down.
A stucked key
Verify that key (including start / stop buttons, and screen saver) is not stuck.
Overheating of components like the GPU or processor may lead to this type of problem.
Operating system issue
Sometimes restoring to an earlier or a complete reinstallation of the system may solve this issue.
It may be that your graphics card is faulty! Try to update or reinstall the drivers. Eventually test it with another screen.
Faulty power inverter
In most cases this problem is due to a faulty power inverter ... refer to the technical manual to replace it.
- LCD monitor - Loss of brightness
- No Signal on LCD Monitor After Windows Logo - How-To - Monitor
- Acer lcd monitor white screen problem ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- How to remove lg flatron lcd monitor stand ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Adjust the Brightness on Fujitsu Siemens Monitor - How-To - Hardware
- Cyberlink Power DVD 11 - Set default LCD brightness level - How-To - Cyberlink Power DVD