To scan your USB keys with Kingsoft Free Antivirus, proceed as follows:
- Open Kingsoft Free Antivirus (double-click on the system tray icon).
- Go to the "Virus Scan" tab.
- Click on USB Drives Scan.
- Upon connecting a removable device to your PC, you will noticed the presence of a small float window.
- Right-click on it > USB full scan
Wait for the scan to be completed:
- Kingsoft Free Antivirus - Scan removable media on the fly
- Eset Nod 32 - Automatically scan removable media - How-To - Security
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Scan removable storage media - How-To - Security
- Online antivirus scan kaspersky - How-To - Kaspersky
- McAfee Internet Security - Automatically Scan Removable Drives - How-To - Antivirus
- Eset Nod32 - block removable media - How-To - Security
This document, titled « Kingsoft Free Antivirus - Scan removable media on the fly », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).