Office 365 brings together the best productivity and communication tools from Microsoft via several software suite targeted especially for professionals and businesses. Office 365 offers, among other things, provide access to an online (lighter) versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and One Note, as well as the local (installed) versions of these softwares. Here is a short summary of the different subscription plans for Office 365!
Office 365 regroups the different software suites combining productivity and communication tools from Microsoft. They are available as a subscription (monthly or yearly) and the rate is determined by:
- The features available
- The number of users
Office 365 is available:
- The general public (e.g family use)
- the public sector institutions
- accredited educational institutions
- businesses (small, medium and large)
Common to all versions of Office 365:
- The desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher and Lync.
- Office Web Apps
- Exchange Online
- Lync Online
- SharePoint Online
Office 365 formulas include online/cloud version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and One Note software.
These applications are accessible via a web browser connected to the Internet and allow you to view and edit Office documents.
For small companies (less than 10 employees) and SMEs (maximum number of users: 25).
- Access to Office applications in mobility
- Collaborative work
Software and Features:
- Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Office Web Apps (Office Online): online version of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote.
- Communication: Enterprise Messaging (Exchange Online) and calendar, instant messaging, public website (without accommodation costs), HD videoconferencing (Lync Online).
- Security: Malware and spam protection
- Compatibility: the latest version of Office, Office 2010 and Office 2011 for Mac.
- Online support.
- €124.80 per user/year
- €12.80 per user/month
This offer includes all the features of Office 365 Small Business Premium, except the subscription mobile version of the applications.
- €49.20 per user/year
- €4.90 per user/month
For SMEs with more than 250 employees
Software and Features:
- Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access and InfoPath
- Communication: Lync (video-conferencing)
- Office on demand: compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Interfaces: Keyboard, stylus, touch screen
- Available for PC, Mac, Windows tablet
- Office 365 ProPlus is available under subscription.
- Access Office on up to 5 PC and Mac per user and available on mobile devices
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 20, 2013 at 07:26 AM by deri58.