Outlook.com is now available for the Android platform in the form of dedicated application that will facilitates the management and viewing of your mails on a smartphone or tablet!
To install the application:
- From your mobile device go to:Outlook.com on Google Play
- Click "Install"
Configuring Outlook account on Android
- Go to "Options" > "Settings" > "Accounts and synchronization"
- Click "Add Account"
- Select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync"
- Now you need to fill-in the empty field:
- The email address and related password
- Click on "Manual Setup"
- Domain/user name: your email address/password
- Account Options: keep default configuration > Next
- Choose a name for your account > OK.
Enter now in the Exchange Server field, enter:
- col-m.hotmail.com (if you are using hotmail)
- snt-m.hotmail.com (if yoiu are using livemail)
- Tick the box "Use secure connection (SSL)
The configuration is done!