Your television can be used as a secondary monitor for your Windows computer. This is a great way to gain a secondary screen to use for complicated Excel spreadsheets or for working on multiple documents at the same time.
How To Use TV as Secondary Monitor
- Start by connecting the computer and TV with cable.
- Then, on your computer, perform the following operations:
- Right-click on the desktop
- Select "Display Properties"
- Go to "Settings".
- Windows indicated that two screens are connected to your PC.
- Screen 1 is the current screen of your PC.
- Screen 2 is the secondary screen ( TV or projector).
- Click on the screen 2 and check "Extend the desktop onto this monitor"
The TV will then detect the signal from the computer.
Image: © Patrick Amoy - Unsplash.com
- How to use tv as second monitor
- How to use a tv as a second monitor - Best answers
- Use tv as second monitor - Best answers
- Thinkvision monitor power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Monitor display are divided into ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lg monitor won't turn on ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lg monitor power saving mode - How-To - Hardware
- No display on monitor but cpu running ✓ - Forum - Hardware