Download Accelerator Manager (DAM) is a free download manager tool that can be used as an alternative to commercial software like IDM. DAM easily integrates with popular browsers like Google Chrome , Internet Explorer, Safari...etc.
Once installed it allows you to:
- Manage multiple downloads via a single interface.
- Pause/resume your downloads.
- Download videos from Youtube, Daily motion...etc
- Download Download Accelerator Manager (DAM) from: http://www.damdownloader.com/.
- Once downloaded, close any opened browser windows and double-click DAMsetup.exe to launch the installation.
- Note: Don't forget to uncheck the "Make DAM search my homepage and default search" option before finalizing the installation process:
Using Download Accelerator Manager
- Once installed, Download Accelerator Manager is fully autonomous.
- For each of your downloads, DAM will display a small dialog of this type:
- Simply click on the Start download button.
- You can view the download progress, pause or resume it, via DAM main menu: