Google Plus - Upload photos at full size
Google Plus automatically compress your photos before uploading them, to make an optimal use of your online storage space. If you want Google Plus to upload your pictures at full size (keep the original resolution and size), follow the below procedure:
- Connect to your Google + account.
- Click on Home > Settings.
- Scroll to the "Photos" section.
- Check "Upload my photos at full size".
- Click on the "Back to Google+" link.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 1, 2014 at 03:29 AM by jak58.