Google Plus automatically compresses your photos before uploading them, to make optimal use of your online storage space. In this article, we will take you through the necessary steps to program Google Plus to upload your pictures in full size, keeping their original resolution and size.
Google Plus - Upload photos at full size
- Connect to your Google + account.
- Click on Home > Settings.
- Scroll to the "Photos" section.
- Check "Upload my photos at full size".
- Click on the "Back to Google+" link.
- Google plus photos
- Google plus photo upload - Best answers
- Google plus upload photos - Best answers
- Google translate photo - How-To - Mobile
- Google drive photos - How-To - Google
- How to make google drive photos public - Guide
- Google translate photo to text - Guide
- Google plus photos & videos ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome