To configure the parental control settings of McAfee Internet security, follow the below procedure:
- Double-click on the McAfee tray icon.
- Click on Parental Controls
- First you will need to set an Admin password:
- Enter a password and confirm
- Click on Next.
- Back to the Parental Controls menu, click on the "Edit" button (next to Protect Your Family).
- You will need to enter the password previously defined.
- Next, select the account for which you want to enable Parental controls and click on Protect (in our example: the guest account):
- Configure your settings (the type of content you want to block) and click on Done when finished:
- Mcafee parental control
- Mcafee control parental - Best answers
- Mcafee parental controls - Best answers
- Lg tv parental control timer - How-To - Hardware
- Lg tv parental controls - How-To - Hardware
- Wii u reset parental controls - How-To - Platform
- Comparative test of parental control software - How-To - Software
- The Best Parental Control Apps to Protect Your Children - How-To - Apps
This document, titled « McAfee Internet Security - Configure the parental control settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).