Windows 8.1 - How to uninstall apps
In this article you will learn how to install apps (downloaded from the Windows Store) on Windows 8.1.
Apps downloaded Windows Store will have a tile displayed on the Start Screen. The uninstallation procedure can be performed from this tile.
To remove an app from the Start Screen of Windows 8.1, follow the below procedure:
- Right-click on the tile of your choice.
- Click on Uninstall and then confirm.
- Windows 8.1 - How to uninstall apps
- Windows 8.1 - How disable the App Switcher - How-To - Windows 8
- How to uninstall apps from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to disable background apps in windows 8.1 - Guide
- The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - Display apps side by side - How-To - Windows 8