To prevent apps from accessing and using your name, picture or other information related to your account, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Charms Bar.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on "Change PC settings".
- Go to the "Privacy" section.
- Under "Let apps use my name and account picture", select "Off".
The procedure is almost the same:
- Open the Charms Bar (Windows key + C).
- Go to Settings > Change PC settings > Privacy
- Go to the General section and turn off "Let apps access my name, picture, and other account info".
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 8, 2014 at 09:47 AM by jak58.