In order to start an Oracle database with a misssing data file:
- First get connected to SQL*DBA or Server Manager and run "shutdown abort"
- Run startup mount
- Run the following command to replace the datafile (eg using... /oradata/temp_01.dbf):
Change database datafile: datafile `.../oradata/temp_01.dbf' offline drop;
- alter database open;
- drop tablespace TEMP including contents.
- Start a database with a missing data file
- Vip collection all vip emote data file.zip download - Forum - Instagram
- How to recover deleted outlook data file - How-To - Office Software
- Start teamviewer with windows option missing - How-To - Network
- Compacting your Outlook data file via the Control panel - How-To - Outlook
- Android data files not showing - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Start a database with a missing data file », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).