On Youtube, hundred hours of video are uploaded every minute. It is not an easy task to stand out from other video publishers, unless you are offering something really new. Popcorn Maker by Mozilla, is a tool allowing you to create an interactive and original videos.
To use Popcorn Maker:
- Go to this link : https://foundation.mozilla.org/en/
- Click on Start a project.
- The workspace will be loaded (note that: a Mozilla account is required to save the project).
- Next, you will need to copy the link to the video of your choice. This video may come from Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud or HTML5 codes.
- Click on Create Clip.
- Once the clip has been added to your media library, you can insert (drag and drop) interactive events (via the Events tab) such as: images, text, links, Twitter feeds, Google Maps or Wikipedia articles.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
- Create interactive videos with Mozilla Popcorn Maker
- How To Create a Video Mashup in YouTube - How-To - YouTube
- How To Make a Video in Windows Movie Maker with Pictures and Background Music - How-To - Multimedia
- Create Duet Videos with Celebrities on TikTok - How-To - Internet
- How to create youtube videos - How-To - YouTube
- How to create a video hosting website - How-To - Video