Windows 8.1 - How to switch to a local account
You can change the way you sign-in to Windows 8.1, by switching to a local account (instead of using your Microsoft account):
- Open the Charm Bar, (Windows + C).
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Change PC settings".
- Click on "Accounts".
- Enter your current password:
- Enter a Username and password.
- Windows 8.1 - How to switch to a local account
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
- Windows media player for windows 8.1 64 bit free download - Download
- Typing master pro download for pc windows 8.1 - Download
- How to remove password from windows 8.1 - Guide
- Adobe flash player free download for windows 8.1 64 bit - Download
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - How to switch to a local account », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).