Windows 8.1 - How to enable the Peek to Preview feature (Aero Peek)
The Peek to Preview feature of Windows 8.1 (also known as Aero Peek in Windows 7) hides all opened windows when you place the mouse cursor over the Show Desktop button ( located at the right corner of the taskbar).
To enable this feature:
- Right-click on the Taskbar > Properties.
- Tick the "Use Peek to preview the desktop when you move your mouse to the Show Desktop button at the end of the taskbar".
- Right-click on the Show Desktop button.
- Tick "Peek at Desktop".
- Windows 8.1 - How to enable the Peek to Preview feature
- Windows 8.1 - How to Enable Item Checkboxes - How-To - Windows 8
- How to enable bluetooth in windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to enable administrator account in windows 8.1 without login - Guide
- Disable password at login: On Windows 7/8.1/10 - Guide
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - How to enable the Peek to Preview feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).