Vine, the famous mobile application that allows you to create and share short video clips with members of the Vine community and on varioussocial networks, is now available on Android, a year after being launched on iOS. The Android version offers only a subset of the features of its counterpart (a series of update will be made available).
Launched in June 2012 and acquired in October of the same year by Twitter, Vine has become in a few months one of the most popular applications in the App Store. As a reminder, this application allows you to record video clips with a total duration of 6 seconds using the camera of your smartphone. These clips can be shared on the Vine platform, or social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
The Vine application for Android only provide (for the time being) the main features for video creation and basic social networking. In the coming weeks, it will be enriched with new possibilities: like using the front camera, the integration of a search engine, the ability to add references and especially share videos on Facebook and Twitter.
Download Vine for Anroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.vine.android
The announcement from Twitter
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net.
- Vine (Lite) available on Android OS
- Twitter lite apk for android 4.4.2 ✓ - Forum - Twitter
- Nikon launches the first camera running Android OS - How-To - Android
- How to reinstall android os - Guide
- Facebook lite for blackberry 10 os - Download
- Xvideoservicethief os linux download for android free full version - Download