It may happen that one of your partitions become inaccessible and its file system becomes RAW.
There exist 4 ways to handle this issue::
- 1. Use and follow the method, indicated on this (https://forum.pcastuces.com/sujet.asp?f=1&s=100275 link] (thanks to for this tip).
- 2. Using the Linux Mint LiveCD to access this partition and backup your files
- 3. Use MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- 4. Try to recover your documents using this method: https://ccm.net/faq/729-recovering-lost-files
Thanks to gab1 for this tip
- Hard disk- Partition became RAW
- Which is not a hard disk partition type - Articles
- Urgent help need Hard disk partition problem ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Sony vaio hard disk partition in windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Hard disk partition not showing while installing windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- One of my hard disk partition is missing ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
This document, titled « Hard disk- Partition became RAW », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).