Optimizing the performance of the Import/Export
- Make use of "commit = y"
- Adjust the buffer size needed to « BUFFER=.... »
- Note that its recommended that you disable the triggers, constraints and remove the index prior to import and recreate them after loading
- Break down the export into multiple files (eg a script for each user). Then import them in parallel.
- Oracle - Optimize import/export processes
- Oracle - Optimizing sorting operations - How-To - Oracle
- Songbird - Import/Export music and playlist from iTunes - How-To - iTunes
- How to import export bookmarks in google chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Import export diagram - How-To - Programming
- MySQL - Importing and exporting data - How-To - MySQL
This document, titled « Oracle - Optimize import/export processes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).