It will be possible to share the internet connection of your iPhone with other devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB connection.
All you have to do is to enable the Personal Hotspot feature and make sure that your mobile carrier supports this option.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Cellular.
- Turn on "Personal Hotspot"
- Set up the Wi-Fi password.
- From there you can search for your new Wi-Fi hotspot from another device.
- IPhone 4S - Share your mobile data connection
- Nokia Lumia 1020 - Disable mobile data connection - How-To - Nokia
- How to check t mobile data usage on iphone - How-To - Mobile
- How to find ip address on iphone mobile data - How-To - Android
- Boost mobile no data connection - How-To - Android
- How to turn off mobile data for whatsapp in iphone - How-To - WhatsApp