You are managing a shop and want to expand your business on the internet or you want to get into online business? In both cases, you should consider creating your online store.
Turn-key websites: a rental solution to quickly start your online business.
- To create an online store, two main options exist:
- Buying an online store, a tailored solution for your businesses
- Rent an ready-to-use e-shop, based on an existing model.
More and more e-retailers opt for th second type of service, which is particularly suited for idependent and small businesses.
- The creation of the e-shop is almost immediate.
- You have to choose your store from the models.
- No hefty investment is required to launch the activity.
- Some providers charge a fee for the implementation of the website, but the cost is significantly less than the creation of a custom e-shop.
- The use of turn-key website requires no special computer skills. The grip is very easy, users only need to be familiar with office tools and web browsers.
- You have access to the management of your e-shop from anywhere. The management interface is accessible from any devies with an internet connection. There is no software to install.
- The "turnkey" solutions offers are not customizable and the possibilities to differentiate from your competitors are limited: color, font, ...
- The support is limited.
This solution is particularly suitable for:
- Traders who already have one or more physical stores. This solution is an addition to the existing business, to target more customer and make your products more accessible (online store open 24h/24, without geographical limits) professional sellers on eBay and other sites selling-buying wishing to develop their own shop.
- Whatever the circumstances, knowledge in logistics, promotion, etc.. are required, the e-shop does not replace the expertise of the trader.
The price range will vary from 30-250 Euros per month, depending on the provider, the type of website e-store and selected features.
Photo : Chinti - Dreamstime.com
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 7, 2013 at 07:06 AM by jak58.