How to disable the LED indicator when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is enabled, on a BlackBerry Curve 8520?
- To disable the LED indicator:
- Go to "Menu> Options> Screen & Keyboard"
- Scroll to LED coverage indicator and turn it OFF.
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Disable the LED indicator when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is ON
- Whatsapp for blackberry curve 8520 - Guide
- How to download skype or viber the blackberry curve 8520 ✓ - Forum - BlackBerry
- WhatsApp - Download
- My blackberry curve wont turn on but the red light is on - Guide
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 only vibrate, but won't ring - How-To - Blackberry
This document, titled « BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Disable the LED indicator when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is ON », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).