How to Restore Deleted Windows Media Player Library Items
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Press ALT key to display the menu bar.
- Click on Tools > Advanced > Restore Deleted items.
- Confirm the restoration of the files.
- Windows media player restore media library
- Lost files media llc - Best answers
- Recover deleted windows media player files - Best answers
- Windows media library - How-To - Video software
- Windows media library location - How-To - Video software
- Share windows media player library over network - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
This document, titled « Restore Deleted Windows Media Player Library Items », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).