Windows 8 has brought many new features. In this article, we shall learn how to get the IP address.
1 - Press the Windows key to display the Start Screen
2 - Type cmd and press Enter.
3 - The command prompt will be displayed.
4 - Type ipconfig and then press Enter .
5 - Your IP address will be displayed.
- Windows 8 - How to get the IP address?
- Net send windows 10 ip address - How-To - Windows XP
- Set ip address command line windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Windows 10 cannot ping local ip address - How-To - Network
- Send message using cmd ip address windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Programming
- How to find your ip address windows 10 - Guide