Samsung Galaxy S4: How to Enable and Use the Multitasking Bar?
Enabling Multi Window
From the Home screen > Settings > My Device. Then, go to Display > Check Multi Window:
To use Multi-view
From the idle screen, press and hold the Back button to display the Multi-View drawer. It contains a list of apps that can be launch in Multi-View Mode. Click on an application and drag it to the phone screen:
Click and drag another application to the upper or lower half of the screen:
Now you have two applications running on the screen. You can use the bar that divides the two applications to resize the size of each window.
Note: Not all applications are compatible with Multi Window.
Image: © Pixabay.
- Samsung s4 multitasking
- Samsung s4 - Best answers
- Galaxy s4 - Best answers
- Hard reset samsung s4 - How-To - Samsung
- How to close apps on samsung s4 - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung galaxy s4 factory reset code - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Hide your number - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Take a screenshot - How-To - Samsung