How to take screenshots on a Samsung Galaxy S4?
There are 2 methods to take screenshots under a Samsung Galaxy S4:
- 1st method: Press and hold the Power and the Home buttons simultaneously.
- 2nd method: Activate the "Capture screen" feature:
- From the home screen of your Galaxy S4, go to Settings> My Device.
- Go "Input and Control" > Motions and gestures > Palm motion.
- Turn "Capture screen" On.
- As from now you can take screenshots on the fly, by swiping the palm of your hand over your screen.