How to use the S-Voice feature to take pictures with your Samsung Galaxy S4?
The procedure is as follows:
Go to Settings> My Device > Voice Control.
- Turn on Voice Control and check the box next to "Camera"
- Launch the Camera application and you will see a small microphone icon (indicating that voice command is enabled).
- You can take a picture using voice commands like: "Cheese", "Smile" or "Shoot".
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Control your camera with your voice
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Enable the voice control feature - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung galaxy s4 factory reset code - Guide
- How to Close Applications Running in the Background on Samsung Galaxy S4 - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Hide your number - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Take a screenshot - How-To - Samsung
This document, titled « Samsung Galaxy S4: Control your camera with your voice », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).