To disable the notifications displayed on the lock screen, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Charm Bar.
- Click on Settings > Change PC settings > Notifications
- Under "Show app notifications on the lock screen" select "off".
- Windows 8 - Turn off apps notification on the lock screen
- Windows 8.1 - Prevent apps from using your advertising ID - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - Display apps side by side - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 uninstall apps - How-To - Windows 8
- Low battery notification windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to put apps on desktop windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8 - Turn off apps notification on the lock screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).