Smartphones are now real mobile terminas with sophisticated operating systems. In addition to phone calls, they provide serveral other features such as the camera, media player, organizer, web browser, ... Almost all of the devices require the installation of software, or at least a driver, in order to be recognized by the computer and then synchronize your data.
Here is a list of software to be installed for the each specific brand.
Software and drivers to synchronize your phone and computer
The Nokia Suite: this program has replaced the popular Nokia Ovi Suite and Nokia PC suite for more than a year, and is compatible with most Nokia phones.
Download Nokia Suite
Download Nokia Ovi Player to synchronize your music
Download Nokia Software Updater to update the firmware of the mobile phone.
Nokia Multimedia Transfer for Mac: To copy photos, videos and music
Synchronize your calendar and contacts using iSync
Open The LG support page, look for the model you are using and then download the software: LG Mobile Support Tool
Look for you phone on the HTC website: choose the model to access the download page for application, ROM Updates, Manuals, ...
- HTC Sync Manager
If no application is proposed on the website, just connect your phone to the PC, it is recognized as a removable device!
Read this guide: iskysoft.com: How to Sync HTC to Mac OS X
Download BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Software suites and drivers to connect your smartphone to your PC
- Connect Your Phone to Your PC with PC Suite - How-To - Nokia
- Nikon CoolPix S3000 - Software suite - How-To - Hardware
- How to connect maxx mx 463 to pc and pc suite ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung gtc3200 pc suite and driver ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks