- You are the owner of a DVD movie and want to transfer it to your Android smartphone or tablet? You shall find everything you need in this small guide:
Copy DVDs to a hard disk
- DVDs are usually protected against copying.
- You will need to use a decryption program like DVD Shrink if you want to copy the DVD to your hard drive.
- Download link:http://www.dvdshrink.org/
- After copying the DVD on your hard drive, use Handbrake to convert the video to a file format supported by Android.
Transfer the video file to your smartphone or tablet
- To accomplish this last step, you just have to connect your smartphone to your PC and transfer your video.