Calibre is a free program that allows you to organize, view and convert eBooks from PDF to ePub format
. Calibre also possess a powerful search engine to look for ebooks on the Web, allowing you to download them to your PC for free (ebooks falling in the public domain - copyright expired, free..etc).
- Download Calibre and install it on your PC .
- In Calibre's main window, click the arrow next to the Get books button and select Search eBooks
- In the window that opens, enter the title of the book or the author's name and click on Search
- In the results list, the books are displayed according to different search criteria. You will also see the price of the book and the library from where you can download it.
- If the book is free to download: right click and select Download
- Choose the format for the ebook and wait for the download to complete:
- By default, the book is saved in the Documents> Calibre Library.