How to reset my HTC Touch HD phone?
- 1. From idle screen, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons - and then briefly press the POWER button.
- 2. Continue pressing the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons - until this message is displayed on the screen:
- This will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to the factory default...
- 3. Release the buttons VOLUME KEYS
- 4. Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any button to cancel the reset.
If the above manipulation doesn't work, try it while the device is turned off.
Thanks to xBEN2OiT
for this tip!