To clear all traces of your online activities on your iPhone, follow the below procedure:
- From the idle screen go to Settings > Safari
- Down in the left column (General Settings) you'll have these options:
- Clear History,
- Clear Cookies
- Clear Cache.
- Select "Clear History" button and confirm.
If your are using Google Chrome, you must first open the application, then click the icon to the right of the search bar > History.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose between
- Clear browsing data,
- Clear Browsing history, cookies..
- Erase everything.
- IPhone - How to clear your browsing history?
- How to permanently delete browsing history on iphone - Guide
- Prevent the deletion of the browsing history of Windows - How-To - Windows
- PSP - Delete Internet browsing history - How-To - PSP
- Internet Explorer - a shortcut to clean your browsing history - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Galaxy Tab: Delete browsing History - How-To - Hardware