Opera 15 integrates a unique system, called the "Stash", that will temporarily store your favourite webpages.
Using the stash:
Adding a page to the stash:
- When viewing a page simply click on the small "heart" icon located in the address bar:
- The icon will turn red.
Viewing your stashed pages
- You can access your "stashed" page from Opera's start screen:
Searching for a particular page
You can make use of the small search bar (top-right) to look for a particular page:
Deleting a page for the stash
To delete a page from the stash, simply click on the small cross (x) button, located at the top right corner:
- Opera- Save your favorite pages with the Stash feature.
- How to save chrome favorites - How-To - Google Chrome
- Import favorites from chrome to opera - How-To - Opera
- Opera Adds Power-Saving Mode to Browser - News
- HOW TO OPEN SAVED PAGES IN OPERA BROWSER IN MOBILE ON PC ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Gt2.redirector.opera.com - Forum - Android