Since version 10.8 of MacOS X, the dictation feature is available on your Mac. You can enable this settings in a few clicks:
- Open the System Preferences menu
- Select "Dictation & Speech"
- Select the "Dictation" tab
- Turn the "Dictation" feature On.
- To initiate a voice command hit the Fn key twice!
This document, titled « MacOS - Enable dictation », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).