When sending emails, the following error message is displayed: "Delivery Status Notification (failure)"
- Incorrect e-mail address
- First of all check if the specified email address is correct. Uppercase and lowercase letters play no role in e-mail addresses. Nevertheless, you need to avoid any typos.
- Unavailability of the server
- The unavailability of the server forwardin your e-mail address can also be a cause of this errer. This can be caused either by technical or maintenance problems.
- Mailbox full
- Your contact's mailbox is full, so there is no room for new incoming mail.
- Emails with large attachment
- E-mails with large attachments sometimes are not forwarded to the recipient, as some e-mail providers sets a limitation over the maximum size allowed !
This document, titled « Error message - Delivery Status Notification (failure) », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM