Every time I try to view videos on Youtube, I get the message to update Adobe Flash Player or enable Java Script. Even after the update, this problem persists!
The solution is quite simple:
- Turn off the "ActiveX filtering" feature of your browser (Internet Explorer).
- Alternatively, you can try ro re-install Adobe Flash Player:
- Go to C:/WINDOWS/System 32/Macromed/ Flash/
- Double-click on FlashUtil_XX (where XX is the version number), to re-install Adobe Flash Player.
- If the above solutions doesn't work, install the Google Chrome web browser (which already integrates the Adobe Flash Player!