Firefox - Manage your browsing sessions with the Session Manager add-on
Session Manager is a Firefox extension allowing you to save and restore your browsing sessions on the fly. It allows you to save the current state of Firefox (history, text data, the cookies and information entered in online forms ...etc) and reload these information later. Session Manager can also be configure to automatically backup your browsing session based on predefined parameters.
Installation and first use
Open Firefox and go to this page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/session-manager/
- Click on the Add to Firefox button and follow the instructions to install the extension.
- Once installed, you will noticed the appearance of 2 new icons in the Firefox add-on bar:
- The first button allows you to save your current session:
To access the advanced settings of Session Manager:
- The second button will restore your saved session.
To view your saved session:
- Click the arrow next to the save session button > Session Manager Options
Again, click the small arrow next to the save session button > Session Manager
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 21, 2016 at 01:41 PM by owilson.