Firefox possesses an interesting feature allowing you to get a preview of how a responsive design website will look on different screen resolutions (mobile phones, tablets, PC..etc).
To access this feature:
- Open Firefox
- Open the website or webpage of your choice.
- Click on the Firefox button > Web Developer > Responsive Device view
From there you can view the webpage using the resolution your choice:
- Firefox - The responsive design view
- Firefox - The View Cookies add-on - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox - View last opened session - How-To - Multimedia Card
- Why can't i view my profile on facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Smart view iphone - How-To - Mobile
- Google earth street view not working - How-To - Google earth