Opera Mail is now available as a light-weight stand-alone mail client and unlike the previous versions, it's no longer integrated to the Opera Web-browser.
Opera Mail include several features:
- Tabbed browsing
- Managing multiple email accounts (POP or IMAP)
- A built-in feed reader
- Download Opera Mail.
- Double click on the Opera_mail.exe to launch the installation.
- Accept the EULA - Click on Accept and Install.
- Select the type of account you want to set-up (in our case we will choose "Email")
- Enter your name and email address
- Enter the password for your email address and set the type of email account (POP or IMAP)
- Click on the Finish button
- Opera Mail is read for use!
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 18, 2013 at 06:28 AM by jak58.