How to organize your job search on the Internet? CV hosting platforms, the use of professional social networks, job boards: a practical guide to facilitate your online job search.
Making your resume avialable online is probably the first step to take.
There are several CV hosting services that exist:
- Remixjobs.com (web and freelance recruitment jobs).
- Viadeo: a social network with a large French audience
- LinkedIn: it is designed for professionals around the world
- Yupeek: professional social network for students and graduates
- Wizbii: professional social network for students and graduates
After creating a profile on one of these networks (or several of them):
- Import your e-mail directory (invite contacts)
- enhance your profile: experience, training, skills, portfolio, etc.
- subscribe to "business" pages (LinkedIn, Viadeo).
Bring together, on a single page all the links to your various social profiles and thus provide a "summary" of your online identity:
The "job boards" are sites used by recruiters to distribute jobs in many fields of activities.
Follow the accounts of companies in the sector that interests you
- Subscribe to keywords (hashtags). Eg: #engineer #recruitment
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 23, 2013 at 04:54 AM by deri58.