There are several solutions to backup your SMS on your iPhone. You can easily copy them to your PC or store them in the cloud, export your messages in various format,
print them and more....
Among the different solutions available:
CopyTrans Contacts is a fairly simple solution (without iTunes) to backup your messages and contacts, including your SMS and iMessages pictures, videos.
You can download CopyTrans Contacts on this page: http://www.copytrans.net/copytranscontacts.php
- Download and install the application on your PC
- Open CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Click on the speech bubble button to access your iPhone messages.
- Now select the text messages your want to save and go to "Export Selected".
- Now select the format in which you want to back up your iPhone messages on your PC.
- You can choose between the HTML (web page format), Word, plain text, Excel and CSV.
CopyTrans Contacts can be used to backup other items such as contacts, calendar, etc. The only downside, is that the program only runs on Windows.
- Price: 14,99€
- Note that: Also available as a 30 days trial.
DiskAid is a small program that can transfer text messages, iMessages and MMS (including photo attachments) from your iPhone to PC.
You can download DiskAid from this page:http://www.digidna.net/diskaid
- Download and install DiskAid.
- In the righ sidebar select the Messages esection
- Now your messages can either viewed alphabetically or chronologically.
- From there you can select the format in which you want transfer your messages (Text, PDF, HTML...etc)
DiskAid is available for Windows and MacOSX
iFunBox allows you to manage your iDevice directly without iTunes. It works with the iPod, iPad and iPhone. iFunBox also allows you to transfer images and voice messages from your iPhone to your PC, by simple drag and drop.
Download iFunBox from this page:http://www.i-funbox.com/
- After you have installed the program on your PC, open "iFunbox Classic" and click "Raw file system". G
- Go to private> var> mobile> library> SMS.
- Using the "drag & drop" function, you can save the entire folder called "SMS" on your computer.
iFunBox is available for free download.
With TouchCopy you can transfer your SMS, MMS, iMessages data, voice mails and voice memos to your PC. You can download the trial version of
TouchCopy on this page:http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/index.php
The installation of TouchCopy is really fast and easy.
- Open the program and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Select the items you want to save SMS, text messages ..etc
- Click on "Copy Selected Conversation".
TouchCopy offers the ability to export most of the data from an iPhone, iPod and iPad to a PC.
Xilisoft iPhone SMS Backup
Xilisoft iPhone SMS Backup as the name already suggest allows you to make a backup copy of your SMS and iMessages. The backup can be done text document or HTML.
The trial version of Xilisoft iPhone SMS Backup can be done on this page:http://www.xilisoft.com/iphone-sms-backup.html
- Download and install.
- Launch the program and connect your iOS device to your PC.
- In the right sidebar, go to the Messages section.
- The list of messages stored on your devices will be listed to the right.
- Check the message you want to save and export them
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 24, 2013 at 04:52 AM by deri58.