You have a movie on your PC and would like to view it on the screen of an HDTV connected to an Apple TV?
AirPlay , protocol developed by Apple for transmitting multimedia content over a WiFi network allows us to enjoy your movies on your PC, on the screen of your HD TV (connected to an Apple TV), without using cables.
- Both the PC and the Apple TV must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Use iTunes as media player.
- Download iTunes and install it on your PC
- Run iTunes
- Add the videos) to your iTunes library
- Click the AirPlay button and choose Apple TV
- Select the Movies from the dropdown menu below the Play button
- Select the movie or video and click the Play button.
- The video will be displayed on your TV screen.