iTunes allows you to easily share your library over your local network (Wi-Fi), but still a problem remains: How to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your iTunes library?
The solution is to protect acccess to your library by a password. The procedure is as follows:
- Open iTunes
- Click on Edit > Preferences.
- Go to the Sharing tab.
- Check "Share my library on my local network".
- You can either choose to share your entire library or specific playlists:
- Check "Require password" and enter the password of your choice
- Click on Ok to validate.
You simply have to communicate this password to the authorized users.
- ITunes - Set a password for Local library sharing
- Set winrar password - How-To - Compression
- Set administrator password lenovo - How-To - Laptop computer
- Samsung keypad mobile setting reset password - How-To - Samsung
- Restore factory settings lava password ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Why can't i set a password on snapchat ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks