How to reset an HTC One phone to factory settings?
- From the home-screen go to Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap on OK.
Alternatively, you can "hard reset" your phone:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold simultaneously the volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds
- Wait until the logo is displayed on the screen and release the Power button ( keep the volume button pressed)
- A system menu will then be displayed
- Move accross using the Volume up and Volume down button
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and validate with the Power button.
This document, titled « HTC One - Reset to default settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).