You can set a extend the use of the Home button of your iPhone, by configuring a triple click action. The procedure is as follows:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings > General settings > Accessibility.
- Tap on "Accessibility shortcut".
- Select the default action for triple-click:
- IPhone - How to enable and configure a triple-click action for the Home button
- Enable and Configure a Secondary Sound Device on Bandicam - How-To - Screen capture
- How to Configure the Internet Connection on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- How to Enable the Raise to Listen Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- Enable The Dictation Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- How to enable filters on snapchat iphone settings - How-To - Instant Messaging
This document, titled « iPhone - How to enable and configure a triple-click action for the Home button », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).