Auto-correct can be your best friend but it can also be the reason for embarrassment and misspelling of more unique names and words, especially when dealing with multiple languages. It is useful to know how to turn it on and off and this FAQ will show you how to disable the Auto-correct feature on your iPhone.
How to Disable Auto-correct
- From the home screen, tap on Settings > General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- From this menu you can disable Auto-Correction:
Image ©Hannah Busing - Unsplash.com
- How to turn off autocorrect on iphone
- How to turn off autocorrect on viber iphone - Best answers
- How to turn off autocorrect in iphone - Best answers
- When does the new iphone come out - Guide
- Tiktok unable to authorize iphone - Forum - TikTok
- Unable to complete request messenger iphone ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Smart view iphone - How-To - Mobile
- Settings icon missing on iphone - How-To - iPhone